A loving, happy, exuberant dog can sometimes choose to greet family, friends, and strangers in ways that aren't always safe or desirable, whether that's at the front door or out and about in the world.
This series of classes will cover the principles and methods of:
- teaching your dog to safely enter and exit through doors on and off the leash
- helping your dog develop the habit of waiting for a cue before entering or exiting
- developing good greeting habits for your dog
- reducing and eliminating undesirable habits like jumping or mouthing
- responding to your dog when he or she is too excited to behave appropriately
Our instructors will also give you clear feedback on what they see as your team's individual strengths and issues so you can take some games and exercises home to practice and improve for the long term.
Mondays, March 5, 12, 19, 2018
6 pm - 7 pm
$85/ 3 week session
Prerequisites: Puppy Kindergarten or Basic Class
Call (203) 281-7150 to register